Why other people’s glasses can be used for 3-5 years, but after 1 year is not enough, it will deteriorate? Is it true that the same product is purchased at the same time? It turns out that he has learned the basics of maintenance of these glasses! Follow us to learn the most basic maintenance of Yancheng glasses.
1. Please use both hands to take off the glasses and wear them along the parallel directions on both sides of the cheeks. If you take it off with one hand, it will damage the left and right balance of the frame and cause deformation.
2. Folding the mirror frame should start from the left. Most mirror frames are designed to fold from the left temple, so if the right temple is folded first, it is easy to cause deformation of the mirror frame.
3. If the rotation method is to temporarily place the glasses, please put the convex surface of the glasses upward. If you place the glasses with the convex surface facing down, the lenses will be frayed.
4. To wipe the lens, use a clean special lens cleaning cloth. Be sure to hold the edge wire of the frame on the side of the wipe lens with your hand, and gently wipe the lens. Avoid excessive force causing damage to the frame or lens.
5. When the lens is stained with dust or dirt, it is easy to wear the lens by dry wipe. It is recommended to rinse with clean water and then use a paper towel to absorb the water and dry it with a special glasses cloth. When the lens is very dirty, it is recommended to clean it with a low-concentration neutral detergent, and then rinse it with water and dry it.
6. Please use the glasses case when you are not wearing glasses, please wrap it with glasses cloth and put it into the glasses case. Please avoid contact with corrosive materials such as insect repellents, toilet products, cosmetics, hair spray, medicines, etc., otherwise it will cause deterioration, deterioration, and discoloration of lenses and frames.
7. When the glasses are deformed, the deformation of the frame will cause a burden on the nose or ears, and the lenses are also easy to loosen. It is recommended to go to a professional store for plastic surgery on a regular basis.
8. Do not use the resin lens during intense exercise. It may be broken by strong impact, which may cause eye and face damage. It is recommended not to use it during intense exercise.
9. Do not use worn-out lenses. It is recommended not to use lenses with scratches, stains, cracks, etc., otherwise it will cause unclear vision due to light dispersion and cause vision loss. 10. Do not look directly at the sunglasses, even if the lens has a difference in color, do not look directly at the sun or strong light, otherwise it will hurt your eyes.
11. Please drive and operate only after you are completely accustomed to wearing glasses to see things. Due to the prism of the lens, it is difficult to grasp the sense of distance with the glasses you just purchased. Please do not drive and operate before you are completely accustomed to it.
12. Do not place it under high temperature (above 60C) for a long time, which may cause the lens to deform or the surface film is prone to cracks. Please do not place it in direct sunlight or high temperature places such as the front window of the cab.
13. If the lens gets wet, please wipe it dry immediately. If it dries naturally, the scale will become a stain that is difficult to wipe clean and it is difficult to see things clearly.
14. Wash away sweat marks and cosmetic marks and wipe them dry. When the lenses are attached with sweat marks, juice, hairspray (glue), cosmetics, etc., please wash and dry them with water immediately. If it is not handled in time, it will cause peeling.