How many types of frames for eyeglasses?
1. Full frame: It is the most commonly used frame type. It is strong and easy to shape, and can cover a part of the thickness of the lens.
2. Nylon wire frame: a very thin nylon wire is used as part of the frame edge, and the lower edge of the lens is ground flat by special grinding. There is a narrow groove in the lower edge, so that the nylon wire is embedded in the groove to form a bottomless frame. The style is very light, giving people a light and unique feeling, and it is also relatively strong.
3. No frame: This kind of frame has no lens ring, only metal nose bridge and metal temples. The lens and the nose bridge and temples are directly fastened by screws. Generally, holes are punched in the lens. The frameless frame is lighter and more unique than the ordinary frame, but the strength is slightly lower.
4. Combination frame: There are two sets of lenses at the front frame, one of which can be turned up, usually for indoor and outdoor dual use.
5. Folding frame: The frame can be folded into four or six folds, most of which are reading glasses.
6. Half frame frame: The half frame is made of a very thin nylon wire as part of the frame, which is characterized by light weight, giving people a light and unique feeling, and is relatively strong.
7. Eyebrow frame: The eyebrow frame is similar to the half-frame frame. The upper half frame has only one loop wire similar to eyebrows, and a very thin nylon wire is used for the lower part of the frame. The style is more fashionable.