Use and maintenance of Sunglasses
1. Newly purchased sunglasses must be adjusted by the staff and worn comfortably before leaving. Please fold the left temple first when you close the lens.
2. When wearing glasses, please grasp the temples with both hands and take them off from the front.
3. Wrap it with a lens cleaning cloth when not in use and place it in a special bag to prevent the lens and frame from being scratched by hard objects or squeezed for a long time.
4. If the frame or lens is stained with dust, sweat, grease, cosmetics, etc., please clean it with neutral detergent and warm water, and then dry it with a soft cloth.
5. Prolonged exposure to water, soaking in water, and exposure to sunlight in a fixed place are prohibited; prolonged exposure to electric current or metal is prohibited.
6. Sheet sunglasses may be slightly deformed after being used for a period of time or left for a period of time. This is a normal phenomenon and is determined by the properties of the sheet material. You can go to the store to perform adjustments to restore it to new.
7. Maintaining your glasses correctly and diligently can be durable and long-lasting.