Eyes are the most important of human organs. You need your own cherishment. Don’t let inferior products hurt your eyes and ruin your future!
1. Please try your best to use anti-radiation glasses when you are looking at the computer. You don’t need to wear them when you walk or go out.
2. When wearing radiation-proof glasses for the first time, some people will experience dizziness. This is a normal phenomenon. Because of the addition of a layer of lenses in front of the eyes, the refractive index and diopter have changed, and the human optic nerve needs a period of time to adapt. This situation varies from person to person, and most people can adapt quickly.
3. Users should pay attention to the anti-ultraviolet effect when using the currency detector: The simple currency detector used by most users emits a mixed light source, not pure ultraviolet light, so the watermark of RMB can still be seen through the anti-radiation glasses. It is recommended to use a professional pure purple light for testing, or go to a professional optical shop for testing.
4. A very small number of users feel uncomfortable when using it, or it may be because the frame is not suitable for their face. At this time, you can go to the nearby optical shop to fine-tune the frame for you.
5. It is recommended that you do not face the screen for a long time while watching the computer, and take a break after watching it for a few hours. This is more conducive to protecting your eyes.